Talk

Advanced search

Monday is the day I persuade my body to stop being flabby . Anyone want to help ?

(8 Posts)
travellingwilbury Fri 21-Aug-09 10:13:50

I need to lose over 2 stone (probably nearer 3) blush

I have got a lovely friend who is going to join me as she has got to lose weight before starting ivf . So I really need to keep up the motivation .

I know we have a million of these threads but can I please have some tips and support on how to keep going ?

The thing I struggle with the most is cutting down on carbs and wine grin

TIA

rasputin Fri 21-Aug-09 10:20:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

travellingwilbury Fri 21-Aug-09 10:26:35

running ? shock

I did attempt that a couple of yrs ago and I thought my lungs were going to explode .

How long have you been doing it for ?

rasputin Fri 21-Aug-09 16:06:31

travellingwilbury Fri 21-Aug-09 18:56:37

That site looks really good thanks rasputin .
Now I just need to get over the "feeling like a loon" factor .

I kind of feel like I should drive 10 miles away first so I don't see anyone I know grin

rasputin Fri 21-Aug-09 21:31:24

travellingwilbury Mon 24-Aug-09 06:59:32

Well today is thge day grin

Wish me luck , and if you see someone sneaking out of the car and running for a wee bit before turning purple and getting back in and driving off , be gentle with me .

travellingwilbury Sat 05-Sep-09 13:17:34

Right I am going to do it.

I started my diet on the monday as planned and lost 5 pounds in the first week and I am now aiming to lose 2 pounds a week grin

I have looked on that running plan rasputin and I am going to give it a go (only going to drive a few minutes down the road to do it too)

Wish me luck .

Anyone want to join me ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now