Talk

Advanced search

Pedometer Club 2005 - week 21

(8 Posts)
Earlybird Sat 28-May-05 07:52:35

Hi all - I think MadameButterfly is still busy, so will start the new thread again this week. Hope I've got it posted early enough to catch those of you who will be disappearing off somewhere fun for half term.

I did better this week, and managed a total of 66,305 so am creeping closer to the weekly target. How did the rest of you do?

By the way Posey - I am most impressed by the totals you're posting as you increase your training! How long did it take you to do 31,000 steps and how long do you anticipate it will take to do 26 miles?

Earlybird Mon 30-May-05 20:57:11

Anyone else have results to report?

coppertop Mon 30-May-05 21:03:45

Not such a good week for me. Only 44,596. Friday is usually my big day for walking as I walk to town and back with ds2 (about 12-14,000 steps in total) but this week he was so ill I had to stay at home - otherwise I would have actually beaten my usual totals.

Earlybird Mon 30-May-05 21:10:56

Well coppertop, at least you're out there walking. Hope ds2 is now feeling better. It is odd how a disrupted routine usually works to lower rather than raise totals. For instance with the bank holiday weekend, and halfterm, I shudder to think what this week will bring in terms of walking. We're 3 days into the new walking week, and I've only done about 17,000 so far. Hopefully the fact that the weather is supposed to be good will encourage me.

coppertop Mon 30-May-05 21:15:04

I know what you mean. I've been out walking a couple of times today but without the school run in the morning and afternoon my total is terrible. It's harder to walk far when ds1 is at home too as I have to remember that he only has little legs whereas ds2 can just go into his pushchair.

Ds2 is still a little under the weather but seems to be finally on the mend.

Rachee Tue 31-May-05 19:58:21

Hi all,
Just using SILs computer.

<y total for lasat week was 79,240

MadameButterfly Tue 31-May-05 19:59:56

Forgot to change nicknames,
Silly me.

MadameButterfly Tue 31-May-05 19:59:57

Forgot to change nicknames,
Silly me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: