Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet Mamas 2005 Week 20

(23 Posts)
Yorkiegirl Fri 27-May-05 23:04:00

Message withdrawn

Loobz Sat 28-May-05 00:51:51

I am ever so slightly p**sed, having been to a works night out - will be back on plan tomorrow - or should that be later today - oops -

moozoboozo Sat 28-May-05 09:22:11

Was V bad yesterday. Ate rather a large bar of choc It was just calling me!!! Still, back on track today, and going to walk into town (5 mile round trip)

Yorkiegirl Sat 28-May-05 09:56:29

Message withdrawn

moozoboozo Sat 28-May-05 16:04:27

Sorry

Yorkiegirl Sat 28-May-05 16:28:28

Message withdrawn

moozoboozo Sat 28-May-05 21:31:38

Been a bit naughty again today. Sat here with a nice glass of red and had lots to eat at lunchtime, so I am going to have a spartan tea and be a good girl tomorrow.

Whay are weeknds so bloody difficult? Does anyone have any good tips for coping?

Yorkiegirl Sun 29-May-05 17:36:09

Message withdrawn

Loobz Sun 29-May-05 18:50:24

We went out and booked our holiday yesterday. Have booked to go to Zante in September so teh messing about has to stop. I am not going on holiday looking like this.
I was looking at that success express thing too Yorkie. Was going to try it to see if I can give myself a bit of a kick start. Going to make lunch to take with me tomorrow. That's where I've been bad over the last week - not being organised and not taking lunch to work, plus no one has bothered to do any shopping for work so there has been no fruit to snack on. Guess what I'm doing on way to work tomorrow? Yes, buying fruit. i am motivated!!!

Yorkiegirl Sun 29-May-05 18:54:57

Message withdrawn

Loobz Sun 29-May-05 20:24:18

Well, have just made lunch for tomorrow - a huge salad and a huge bowl of fruit salad. Will pour fat free natural yogurt over my fruit salad - yum yum Good luck for your weigh in Yorkie
Was looking through my wardrobe earlier to see what I have that would do me for my hols and discovered loads of tops that I haven't even worn. Bought some last year with the famous I'll lose weight to get into them story and of course I didn't.
Think I'm going to start going swimming again. Have been doing a fair bit of walking but this achilles tendon is really painful just now and I'm worried about doing more damage. Swimming should be okay though cos I won't be puting any pressure on it. (Don't think I helped it on friday night with all our dancing)
It's either gotten really warm here or I'm hormonal - probably hormonal, think I'm premenstrual - I just feel really hot and sticky and yucky. Think I'll go in the shower.

moozoboozo Mon 30-May-05 09:26:07

Right, I am determined.

Have eaten a sausage sandwich for breakfast, but heh, I am not going to beat myself up. I am not going to be a fat mummy anymore. The old "baby weight" excuse is getting thinner and thinner every day (ds is nearly 6 months old) and I am fed up of looking like a pepperpot. I have only myself to blame. I am not going tol live in jumpers this summer. No.

Loobz Mon 30-May-05 21:46:37

That's the spirit Moozoboozo - you can you it and you will do it - and so can I
I have had a really good day. Was organised for work, had prepared lunch - was also really busy which meant I didn't have time to snack although bought loads of fruit for work to snack on.
Best of all though is that I've been really good tonight. Wanted to go out for a walk but it's been raining here tonight and it's when I don't really have anything to do in the evening that I usually lose the plot. Must keep this up - am determined
How did you get on Yorkiegirl?

BethAndHerBrood Tue 31-May-05 11:01:36

Don't think i will have done very well this week!!!

Lots of booze, haven't been particularly watchful about what i eat, had some chocolate........................going to stop now, too embarrassed!!!

Loobz Tue 31-May-05 20:50:43

Hi BAHB - don't be too downhearted - we all have weeks like that. If you don't have good week this week you can be good next week

BethAndHerBrood Wed 01-Jun-05 12:20:59

I've made the lasagne chips and syn free houmous to nibble on this afternoon. I've got a friend coming round, can't have wine, get weighed tomorrow!!! I had a bit of trouble mashing the chick peas, but it tastes okay and that's the main thing!!!

Everything crossed for tomorrow!!!

moozoboozo Wed 01-Jun-05 17:47:31

I have been good for the last few days! I am feeling very proud of myself. Hopefully, it will all come good when I weigh myself on Friday morning!!!

Loobz Wed 01-Jun-05 20:35:30

I have put on a flipping pound - well it needn't think it's staying - it's just visiting and can move by next week
I am motivated!!!

BethAndHerBrood Thu 02-Jun-05 21:08:53

Well, I lost a pound!!

I have no idea how, I followed the choccie and wine diet all week!!!!!

moozoboozo Fri 03-Jun-05 07:39:18

Ive lost 2 pounds this week, and I think I have been following the same plan as you BAHB! It's just a fluke though, I won't follow it next week!!!!

Yorkiegirl Fri 03-Jun-05 17:58:40

Message withdrawn

Loobz Fri 03-Jun-05 18:19:35

I have been soooo good today. Was in McDonalds with some of the children from work and while they (and my colleague) were tucking into their happy meals - I stuck with diet coke with a halo emoticon!
16 weeks to my hols.............16 weeks to my hols.....16 weeks to my hols
Am convinced if I repeat this often enough to myself that it will keep me on the straight and narrow

Yorkiegirl Sat 04-Jun-05 08:23:59

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now