Talk

Advanced search

WW vs WLR - Opinions please

(7 Posts)
Greatfun Sat 25-Jul-09 18:03:13

Thats it I have decided I need to get rid of this excess 2 stone. I have been messing about with WLR on and off for the last few months but just can't get into it. Someone has suggested WW but the only meeting I can attend will mean taking both DCS (3 and 1). Could anyone who has done the discovery plan with WW tell me what they thought of it.

Greatfun Sun 26-Jul-09 15:30:37

Anyone?

Bomper Sun 26-Jul-09 18:23:34

I am currently doing the Discovery plan with WW and it's great!! Was difficult at first, getting to grips with the points system, and realising I just couldn't eat the portion sizes I was used to, but now I can do it all in my sleep!! Been going 9 weeks and lost a stone so far. Best thing about it is that you can carry over unused points and have a treat every now and again.

Bomper Sun 26-Jul-09 18:25:12

By the way - what is WLR? Also, I know a couple of people who are following WW online, and are doing fine with it, which maybe better for you with DC situation!! HTH.

Greatfun Mon 27-Jul-09 08:08:29

WLR- Weight loss resources.

WW sounds good. I am not so sure about online as I ahve tried this before with SW and it wasn't any good.

Thanks.

Bomper Mon 27-Jul-09 09:59:19

Lots of people are taking dc's to weigh in's at the moment due to the summer holidays, and it's fine, no one minds!! Luckily for me the friend I go with has teenage children who babysit mine while we go smile!! Whereabouts are you? If you are near - come with us!!

Greatfun Mon 27-Jul-09 19:54:49

Surrey. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now