Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone motivate Moozoboozo to slim down her fat ass?

(5 Posts)
moozoboozo Sun 22-May-05 13:57:50

I reckon I have about 5 stone to lose and i don't want to spend the whole summer in jumpers and thick trousers that "hide" my excess baggage. I wanted to do SW, but due to a serious cashflow prob, I cant really afford the fiver a week. Anyone got any good suggestions? This fat momma wants to be fat no more!!

Yorkiegirl Sun 22-May-05 14:18:10

Message withdrawn

Louise1980 Sun 22-May-05 14:30:13

Do you know any1 who is in SW who can get the stuff for you? My sister is going to get me the stuff from Weight Watchers coz I need to loose about 3-4stone sharpish.

I might add since coming off the pill my appetite has changed. Is that a coincidence?

moozoboozo Sun 22-May-05 14:31:46

I have got some stuff left over from when I did WW a couple of years ago, so I will probably use that, but I am just so shite at sticking to diets, and DP keeps coming home with yummy treats.

Louise1980 Sun 22-May-05 14:36:10

Tell him not to. I remember when my ex was on a diet and if I bought treats for him I was put on a sex ban! It wasnt funny!

I got my own back by proving chocolate was a substitute for sex! Hence my weight problem!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now