Talk

Advanced search

Its all gone tits up :(

(2 Posts)
justcantstop Wed 22-Jul-09 22:54:56

Posted a number of times on this name about my binge eating. My last post was a very positive one. But this week my new counsellor is on holiday and I have just let everything slide. I am generally over eating - 3 meals a day plus junk. Which I guess is slightly better than JUST junk which I have done in the past. But its so frustrating to make the proper nutriious meals and then STILL binge. I feel like such a fat fucked up cow. I want to chop all the fat off. I haven't done any exercise either. Every night I think "tomorrow will be different" but its not, its the same. I am so full of good intentions. Having had an eating disorder all my life I know all their is to know about eating properly, I could write the book on it. Sometimes I wish I was anorexic again so I could be thin. But then I know my quality of life was worse then than it is now. I can't believe I used to be anorexic when I look at how I eat now. I am so fucked up.

How the hell am I supposed to get back on track? I am so terribly ashamed of what I have become.

Its easy to think how good I will be tomorrow now, when I am sitting here feeling full. Tomorrow when I am craving those foods - its hard. Giving up smoking was nothing compared to this!

Jammybodger Thu 23-Jul-09 06:47:58

I read about a guy who ate whatever he wanted by using the Winetaster's method, ie you chew whatever you want but don't swallow it. Obviously you can't do it in public unless very discreet but it means you satisfy the urge for the taste and texture.

Hope this helps! Don't lose hope. Big hug!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now