Talk

Advanced search

What are the best fitness DVD's for tummy toning?

(8 Posts)
tigerbear Wed 15-Jul-09 13:14:03

I'm a keen runner, and am doing exercises on the Wii personal trainer atm, however there aren't any exercises on there specifically for the tummy.
Does anyone know of any good DVD's?
(I'm off on holiday in 2 weeks, so need something hard core!!). Thanks.

FabBakerGirlIsBack Wed 15-Jul-09 13:22:07

Me too, though I think some of my bloating/tummy growth is due to me eating bread when I shouldn't.

tigerbear Wed 15-Jul-09 13:37:49

Same. I tried to cut down on bread and pasta over the past few weeks, and it definitely made a difference.

stickylittlefingers Wed 15-Jul-09 13:38:38

hey - I don't know if it'll do it in 2 weeks (will anything? I'd like to know if so!) but I found that in Davinas 3 30 minute workout dvd, one of the workouts is "core stability". Having practically no sense of balance, I wouldn't be a star pupil, but nevertheless have noted that I've "firmed up" a bit round the middle.

hth a little!

spokette Wed 15-Jul-09 13:40:24

I have been using this/

It is hardcore and works. It focuses on all the muscles in the abdominal area (flattens, strengthens, builds). I am doing it everyday until I go on holiday in two weeks to ensure my midriff is firm.

tigerbear Wed 15-Jul-09 14:24:02

Thanks Spokette and Sticky.
I've already got a Davina, so I've gone for Spokette's recommendation. Just bought it on Amazon - there are some amazing reviews for it, and so cheap! I also bought the 10 minute Pilates one - can't wait until they arrive!

spokette Wed 15-Jul-09 14:47:09

I also have the 10 minute Pilates one - that is excellent too.

In addition I have the 10 minutes target toning, Kickbox bootcamp and carb and calorie burner. They are all brilliant and effective.

tigerbear Wed 15-Jul-09 14:48:07

Woahhhh - Spokette, you are a fitness Queen!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now