Talk

Advanced search

Weightwatchers-how many points to maintain

(5 Posts)
2bayumimum Wed 15-Jul-09 10:39:53

I have now reached my goal, so need to start maintaining my weight. I lost weight using ww and had a daily allowance of 18 points. Can anyone give me an idea of how many points I should be aiming for to maintain my weight ? I know it will be a bit of trial and error, but Id like to know roughly what I should be aiming for ?

I now weigh 10 stone and work out for about 40 mins 5 to 6 times a week, am now a size 10 and desperate to make sure after months of really hard work, that I don't let it all got to pot and start putting the weight back on !!

Thanks

2bayumimum Wed 15-Jul-09 13:58:52

Bumping to see if anyone can help....thanks

thighsmadeofcheddar Wed 15-Jul-09 20:47:38

Can you ask your ww leader?

By the way, congratulations on reaching your goal.

gingernutlover Wed 15-Jul-09 21:23:00

hiya

not entirely sure but seem to remember you can add about 4-6 points to your points daily allowance when you reach maintenance

well done BTW, wish I was asking the same thing

2bayumimum Thu 16-Jul-09 09:59:09

Thanks very much for the replies. Ive followed the ww plan myself at home, so don't have a leader to ask unfortunately. I will try 4-6 extra points a day and see what happens, so wished you had said 15 to 20 points extra :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now