Talk

Advanced search

weightwatchers... Getting Nowhere Fast!!

(9 Posts)
Scavo Thu 09-Jul-09 19:15:40

Hi All, heres my story.wud appreciate any advice please.. been doing ww for past 4 yrs.. got to goal 3 yrs ago but lbs have crept back on slowly but surely.. start weight 4 yrs ago was 12st-5lb, got down to my goal of 9st-11 within 8 mths, stopped going to meetings, weight has crept back up to 11st 3lbs.. following the programme but cant seem to shift it at all, i'm 36, 5ft4" mother of 2.. any advice?? anyone?? getting very depressed bout it now..

cookielove Thu 09-Jul-09 19:17:52

i'm also doing weightwatchers have been for about a year, did really well for the first few months lost almost a stone, but then just got really lazy and put it back on and then another one, really upset about my size all the time sad

Scavo Thu 09-Jul-09 19:22:58

i'm hoping someone will tell me of a miracle cure!! make me skinny forever.. fat chance??

cookielove Thu 09-Jul-09 19:30:15

i wish food didn't taste so good, when having crap day all i want is food, dam me and my shit will power

Smalline Thu 09-Jul-09 19:39:19

What plan were you doing Scavo? I started on the Core plan at the beginning of last year lost 22lbs, gave up about 3 months ago and have put on about 9lbs but that's were it stops, I'm trying to lose it again myself but having no luck, I'm not aiming to go back because I've lost the motivation. have you tried foodfocus.com, basically you put in your start weight, target weight and how much you want to lose a week, it will then tell you how many calories you need to stick to to lose the weight, by entering what you eat each day, you can see how many calories you are eating and so on, if you exercise you can have more calories, it's worth having a look at.

cookielove Thu 09-Jul-09 19:46:39

the core plan no longer exist, may have a look at the web site

Smalline Thu 09-Jul-09 19:51:27

sorry it's foodfocus.co.uk. I liked the core plan, worked for me.

cookielove Thu 09-Jul-09 19:53:27

i never did stuck with points, but they basically have said they combined the two together but it really just is points now and they encourage you to eat more filling foods

Smalline Thu 09-Jul-09 21:44:43

Yes, and I believe that the filling foods, were the 'free' foods on the core plan iyswim, there was a big build up to this new WW plan in December last year, I remember being a bit disappointed when I found out what the new plan was!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now