Talk

Advanced search

LipoBind.

(8 Posts)
Icanonlytry Thu 25-Jun-09 15:01:33

Hi.
Just wondering if anyone has tried these?
I bought some a few weeks ago after reading positive reviews about them but had quite a few meals out planned so didn't start taking them (incase I got any unpleasant side effects IYKWIM) I am going to start them today. Hoping they will be wonder pills and i will loose a stone by next week wink.

RGPargy Thu 25-Jun-09 15:04:05

What do they do? hmm

Icanonlytry Thu 25-Jun-09 21:14:57

They are supposed to stop your body absorbing too much fat from the food you eat. www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=50837&callingViewName =&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

RGPargy Fri 26-Jun-09 11:11:39

Oh right! Thanx!

Icanonlytry Sat 27-Jun-09 11:11:04

Hasn't anyone tried these then?

missnatalie Sat 27-Jun-09 11:15:25

Ive used them. I didnt lose anymore than the 2lb per week that i already was BUT i ate like a pig and didnt gain grin. I stopped them a few months ago and im still losing 2lb every week. For me they wernt the magical wonder pill but everyones different smile.

katewinston Thu 16-Jul-09 08:22:07

I got my Lipobind tablets and have been using them for about a month and have seen some positive effects, loosing about 1.5 lb so far.

glinda Mon 20-Jul-09 15:39:02

I am wondering about using these to minimise damage when I go away to stay with friends and family this summer. I am dreading losing control of what I eat as I will have to eat what my hosts kindly provide. Do you think that these might stop me gaining weight too quickly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now