Talk

Advanced search

Brilliant GI

(10 Posts)
miaabi Thu 12-May-05 10:01:37

HI all,
I am new to message boards, but have come to this one because i wnat to 'shout it from the roof tops' when it comes to a brilliant way to lose pregnancy weight. After using weight watchers twice in the last five years (pre and between pregnancies) I can not tell enough people about the 'Food Doctor Every Day Diet'. I am eating the way i have always wanted to, and even though i'm still feeding (my baby is only 5.5 months) i have nearly lost all the weight (will be 10 killos in all). It's only been 2.5 months as well. it took a year of hard slog on weight watchers with my two year old. My skin is great and i feel fantastic - well, perhpas some more sleep has played a role in that too! anyway, please please please have a look at it. I could even say that it's been life changing.

stitch Thu 12-May-05 10:03:17

can you post a link?

miaabi Thu 12-May-05 10:08:09

hi stich, what does 'post a link' mean? I have no clue? thanks.

miaabi Thu 12-May-05 10:30:27

oh derrr,
i have it now.
the only link i have is this one.
http://www.thefooddoctor.com/homebody.php
it looks a little faddy here, but looking on Amazon gives a bit more info and overview in the customer comments section. hope you look at it.

glitterfairy Sat 14-May-05 09:07:05

SO is this diet in a book? Miaabi there are plenty of good GI diet books I am following the Helen Foster one at the moment and it is fabulous! NO sugar cravings and very little hunger alongside really tasty meals whihc even my husband likes. I love the snacks as well as I am a great snacker.

You are right it is the best diet I have ever followed and I hope my results are as good as yours as I have only been doing it a week!

bambi06 Sat 14-May-05 09:19:20

can iask if it covers vegetarian foods, do they have lots of veggie recipies? i would like to buy a book but not sure whether it woould be worth it as i`ve done it before and they`ve only had a couple of veggie recipies and then i get bored

assumpta Sat 14-May-05 12:21:45

Glitterfairy, what is the name of the Helen Foster one. Where to buy and how much is it?

glitterfairy Sat 14-May-05 18:41:47

Yes it does vegetarian recipes and a 14 day vegetarian weight loss plan. It is called the Good Carb Diet Plan by Helen Foster and is really really good!

miaabi Sun 15-May-05 23:08:54

Hi all,
nice to see that people are as intersted as me. It is a diet book glitterfairy (that's a great name by the way), but it does not feel like it. it really feels like a good lesson in nutrition and over all diet. have just had a weekend away and as a firend of mine puts it, will be suffering from a 'food hangover' tomorrow. the 'food doctor' has vegi dishes and i think you could substitute tofu to things. he also uses tofu as a protein, often so well disguised that those who don't like it, would neve know it was there.

MarsLady Sun 15-May-05 23:12:38

here's your link, hope it works

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now