Talk

Advanced search

I'm confused - are you supposed to use ALL your WW points every day?

(6 Posts)
Bomper Thu 11-Jun-09 17:32:36

A couple of times I have not used up all my points and have thought it was really good, there is even a section in the tracker to enter points saved. However, at my meeting today the Leader was saying, 'If you have trouble using up all your points try having a full fat yoghurt instead of a diet one' I was shocked and hmm. Am I doing it all wrong?

cookielove Thu 11-Jun-09 17:37:26

my teacher also says the same, they say that if you eat under the point amount then you'll loose weight to quickly and thats not good, but if your not using all your points u could save them up for a treat later in the week

Bomper Thu 11-Jun-09 17:50:45

Do you know why it is not good? Is it not good for me or not good for WW as I won't be paying them as long!!

tissuesandissues Thu 11-Jun-09 17:54:26

as u lose weight, indeed, as you weigh less, you will be required to lower your points intake (kcals) to continue to lose weight. Smaller body, need less food!

So if u arent using all your points now, when you drop below the next stone and have to go to less points, it may not make an impact, and you weight loss will slow , or stop, or worse!

Dorothyredboots Fri 12-Jun-09 10:26:07

Good point tissues; and when you get to 16 points like I have you will want to eat every one!

cookielove Fri 12-Jun-09 19:41:19

i'm so jealous i am so far away from 16

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now