Talk

Advanced search

has anyone actually lost weight using the wii fit?

(5 Posts)
mothersmilk Thu 11-Jun-09 13:30:39

iv just purcahsed one but after reading some reviews just now im wondering wether it was agood idea has anyone got anything good to say about it

LadyOfWaffle Thu 11-Jun-09 13:38:13

I love mine - with a diet it can definatly help. Means I can exercise when both DSs are finally in bed ie. after 10pm!

HuffwardlyRudge Thu 11-Jun-09 13:39:19

I'm interested in this. I bet it's better than no exercise but not as good as a run round the park.

TwoIfBySea Thu 11-Jun-09 13:45:55

I'm terrible for doing the wiifit for a while and then forgetting it. I really need to make sure I do some daily as the difference, particularly when I do the yoga exercises, is noticable. I do have a couple of stones to loose and yes, if I do the wiifit the weight does go down quite quickly. No excuse though!

mothersmilk Thu 11-Jun-09 14:30:57

id love to go for a run around the park but with 2 dc's it just doesnt happen i need something that will encourage me to do about an hours worth of excersise a day inbetween the kids and when dh gets home its just nice to chill with him i nedd something i can dip in and out of at about 10 minutes a time will this work do you think to contribute to weight loss? also how accurate have you found the scales im always a sceptic
thankyou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now