Talk

Advanced search

Hel seriously strugglin on WW

(7 Posts)
overweightnoverdrawn Wed 10-Jun-09 17:13:07

ok so I have loads to loose hence I am on 25 points . I put on weight when I gave up smoking (year next week )
I have never eaten big portions (does ice cream count LOL ) but I have eaten total rubbish ie toffees (dont eat chocolate ) sweets , cakes ,biscuits by the packet .
The problem I now face is I struggle to eat all my points .
Fist week i lost 6 pounds , 2nd week I lost half a pound ( I cried ) because I hadnt eaten all my points some days having 8 or so left over.
The next week I went away at weekend I was still goodish I lost a pound I was happy with this .
So last week I was really good stuck to points only 2 or so left over and I lost a pound . I just dont understand where I am going wrong
. Today I have had 2 poached eggs on WW bread floras spread .
no point soup with some bits added so that was 2 points when I added it up and an apple . Grand total of seven and a half points .that leaves me 17 and a half for dinner .
I have just had some riveta and quarn just to use up my points I didnt even want them just so conciensious (SP) of using points . please tell me where I am going wrong because I am trying and getting no where , Thanks for reading .

overweightnoverdrawn Wed 10-Jun-09 17:49:58

anyone lol

shoofly Thu 11-Jun-09 21:31:59

Hi there - sorry you're finding it tough - the leader at the meeting I'm going to keeps banging on about how you need to eat your points to lose weight - I think
that if you aren't eating enough it's sometimes as if your body goes into a starvation mode. If you looked at the menu suggestions in the fast start section you might have some more ideas of how to eat a few more points. You could also try the community section on the weightwatchers site and see if that helps. I'm not a WW expert have only been doing it for 4 weeks but hope this helps a bit.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 15-Jun-09 18:40:50

hi ya

you do need to it your points or yes your body will go into starvation mode, thinking it is being deprived

17.5p for dinner is a hell of a lot,so i think you need to not eat 0point soup

maybe divide meals like

breakie 5p
lunch 7p
tea 7p
snacks 6p

as you have 25p maybe have a full fat yog instead on low fat

eat thick bread instead of thin

have a glass of wine, chocolate as your treat

have some full fat cheese

<blonde dribbles>

come and join us on the ww thread if you want some support

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 15-Jun-09 18:41:28

here

worldofmums Sun 05-Jul-09 08:06:55

i am not sure about this thing they say about your body going to starvation, i am doing ww now and i did ligterlife before and i was only alound 500 cal a day and lost between twice as much wieght than on the ww.
I doing the wieght watchers now cause its a lot cheaper

mammyto1 Sun 05-Jul-09 08:55:06

WOM when did you do the lighterlife?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now