Talk

Advanced search

I need something like Lighter Life but where I don't have to go to classes

(10 Posts)
MrsMattie Sat 06-Jun-09 17:38:22

I haven't got time! I have just gone back to full time work and have a nursery age child and a baby. I can't be schlepping miles up the road to my nearest LL meeting.
Is there a similar 'fast weight loss' plan I can do without having the meetings?

bigchris Sat 06-Jun-09 17:39:22

isn't lighter life packs of food substitutes prescribed by the doctor?

flatcapandpearls Sat 06-Jun-09 17:39:56

Cambridge diet but I dont know if it would be effective without the meetings.

MrsMattie Sat 06-Jun-09 17:41:53

No idea@bigchris. I thought you signed up to their meetings and then they sent you out the food supplements?

I don;t want meetings. I don't want weigh ins, and I know what my issues are. I have lost weight slowly and sensibly before and kept it off. I just went through a bad patch where was injured and couldn't exercise much and have piled weight on. I want to kick start my weight loss, just for a month or so, with an eating plan that will see fast results...

Pacific Sat 06-Jun-09 17:53:03

MrsMattie. Find out about Lipotrim.beetroot has put a couple of links on the other thread. You buy it from a chemist

flatcapandpearls Sat 06-Jun-09 17:58:15

I was just about to mention lipotrim as well.

MrsMattie Sat 06-Jun-09 18:19:20

Thanks all. But with liptrim, don't I still have to go to the chemist on a weekly basis? What's SlimFast like? Is it a load of bollocks?

mrsdisorganised Sat 06-Jun-09 18:27:19

I did Herbalife a few years ago which was great at the time, sent to your door etc. Be wary with these 'diets' however, you live on calorie controlled shakes, soups etc and tbh it's hard coming off them to enjoy proper food. I now feel that the obvious choice of eating less, cutting out junk etc and exercising more is the best way forward however long it takes because as you know the weight will stay off. Good luck.smile

Pacific Sat 06-Jun-09 18:28:30

I used to buy a months supply of Lipotrim at a time.

katiestar Sat 06-Jun-09 19:54:48

I lost quite a lot on slimfast shakes, but that was mostly because they gave me the trots !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now