Talk

Advanced search

OMG I'm going on hols in 4 weeks and none of my summer clothes fit, need motivating please.

(6 Posts)
kerfuffle Mon 09-May-05 16:29:06

I have posted many times before regarding my need to lose some weight for the summer. I have woken up this morning in a panic because it is May and I am as big as I was in January (when I promised myself I would be a slimming success by the summer). Can anyone give me a kick up the backside, I keep procrastinating instead of doing. I know what I should be eating, it is not a case of being poorly educated about the merits of healthy eating and exercise, I just need a way of turning talking about it into doing it.

kerfuffle Mon 09-May-05 16:43:22

Anyone?
I know I'm pathetic, I won't be upset by your comments. Pleased be honest and unmerciful , I need someone to shake me into action and quick! I have 4 st to lose.

BethAndHerBrood Mon 09-May-05 18:41:35

After christmas i decided enough was enough!! I started sw in january, and needed to lose more than 4 stone in total probably. I am now half a pound away from losing 2 stone, dropped 2 dress sizes, and feel great!!! I actually shopped in "Next" at the weekend, which is where thin people shop!!!

Nobody can make you do it, you've got to really want it, i know because i've been there, but i would never go back to the old me, even now, and i'm nowhere near target yet.

If you really want this, you can do it!! Good luck!!

kerfuffle Mon 09-May-05 19:01:57

Thankyou . Fortunately I can still get into a size 16 as I am quite tall so the weight is evenly spread. I am trying not to buy too many clothes in this size though as I have loads of nice clothes in my wardrobe in sizes 12 and 14. I need to get back into them.
Well done to you for being so strongwilled.

kama Mon 09-May-05 19:03:56

Message withdrawn

kerfuffle Tue 10-May-05 08:36:01

Okay I'm doing the sit- ups already. You're not really watching are you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now