Talk

Advanced search

Weightwatchers - Aaaaaargh I'm down to 16 points now!

(3 Posts)
Dorothyredboots Tue 02-Jun-09 09:06:24

I don't know if I should be happy or not! I'm pleased to be loosing but on 16 points there is no chance on putting points in the bank for a 'rainy day', e.g for Saturday when I have a special 'do' to go to! I have never been off alcohol for as long either - too many 'wasted' points! I assume when I get to goal I might get a few more points to play with!!

TwoScrambled Tue 02-Jun-09 12:27:31

Thats got to be tough!

loler Wed 03-Jun-09 17:58:49

16! wow I was almost going to give up when I realised I was 2lb from 20points!

My friend has just reached goal and she was told she could have no more than 5 points extra but would have to try for a few weeks to see how much exactly she'll be able to get away with.

Completely with you on the wasted alcohol points - really didn't think I could do without but really don't miss it - cream egg or glass of wine - cream egg everytime! I've been on the wagon since easter - didn't manage that long when pg.

Keep going - you'll have to up the walking to get activity points (have you got a pedometer for easy extra points?)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now