Pedometer Club 2005 - week 17

(8 Posts)
MadameButterfly Tue 03-May-05 12:39:38

Hi all

Results for week ending Friday 29th April are:

Madame Butterfly: 109,161
Posey: 83,588
EarlyBird: 57,338

Anyone else that wants to join is is more than welcome to.

Just count your steps from Saturday morning to Friday night and either post your results on the new thread that is started each Monday or email them to janreid2003 at yahoo dot co dot uk.

yoyo Tue 03-May-05 12:45:07

113990 this week.

DH is wearing the pedometer this week to see how he compares with me. I may post his results instead (the threat might make him put in a bit more effort).

MadameButterfly Tue 03-May-05 12:47:37

How do you manage to do it yoyo? I think I have good total, but yours is always better.

Dingle Tue 03-May-05 12:51:06

Didn't have a ped on and off last week. DH has got another one, so we both have one now, we have a little bit of rivalry going on now!!

yoyo Tue 03-May-05 12:56:46

When I started doing this I was convinced that the pedometer I was using was counting high. Then I got the one you recommended from Boots and found the readings were similar. I also note that my weekend tally is always lower by about the same amount simply because I don't do the school run. I just walk a lot and seem to be on the go all day (other than when I am on here).

Please don't think I am exagerrating the steps as I am not. The week after next I will post my results first thing on Monday - as you collate the results from the others I always wait for you to do it first out of politeness.

Dingle Tue 03-May-05 13:03:07

I am only in little league!! Anyone around the 50-60 mark who wants a little push with me. My top weeks has only been about 50, but our holiday is approaching fast and I'd love to lose a few pounds!

Dingle Wed 04-May-05 10:10:53

Did 11,000 yesterday. 3 trips to the school and lots of running on the spot, while brushing teeth, folding the washing, every time a walked from 1 room to another I paced the hallway a few times....

Aiming for another 10,000 at least, today!

coppertop Wed 04-May-05 10:18:34

I hit my 50,000 target last week too and did 50,095 steps. I've decided that it's about time I increased my target a bit so this week I'll be hoping to manage 55,000.

<joins Dingle in marching on the spot>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now