Talk

Advanced search

slimming world......ideas for snacks please

(6 Posts)
alexsmum Mon 25-Apr-05 10:24:09

doing slimming world and trying hard to stick to plan in anticipation of coming holiday. feeling hungry a lot during day and need snack ideas..can anyone help?

compo Mon 25-Apr-05 10:25:11

carrot/celery/apple sticks with humous?

crunchie Mon 25-Apr-05 10:31:51

depend which day you are doing?

Red or green - Hard boiled eggs, veggie sticks with a yoghurt dip (add v low sin stuff to jazz up youghurt),

Green - sin free pasta tortillas (do an archive search they are around), mock chick pea peanuts, pasta salad with youghurt dressing.

I found a big tub of pasta salad in teh fridge was worth having, also tubs of preprepared veggie sticks (last 2 or 3 days in airtight box in fridge - do a massive selection then tehy are there.

Bananas

Sin free potato wedges

I didn't do red days as I am veggies, but cold sin free sausages, chicken drumsticks (no skin), prawns etc

alexsmum Mon 25-Apr-05 10:47:14

bump

Arabica Mon 25-Apr-05 17:40:32

Big bowl of cooked brown rice salad dressed with rice vinegar and soy sauce in fridge...some of the Quorn deli-style products are syn-free and v tasty like the 'ham' slices...chunks of cooked potato...big tub of v low-fat cottage cheese...

oooggs Mon 25-Apr-05 18:19:08

both - fruit salad, salad stuff,

Red - ham from the packet

Green - sin free chips with sin free 'fried' egg to dunk them in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now