Talk

Advanced search

Anyone interested in a Paul McKenna support thread?

(6 Posts)
LolaLadybird Thu 02-Apr-09 10:46:26

I know there was one a while back that I didn't discover until it was fizzling out but some MNers had done really well.

I'm really motivated to try and lose weight using his book and CD and wondered if anyone's up for joining me?

PM newbie's and experienced old-hands all welcome ...

loulou35 Fri 03-Apr-09 00:31:02

hmmm.... maybe have recoreded the shows and got the book/cd- am just building up to (thinking maybe after easter grin)

LolaLadybird Fri 03-Apr-09 07:56:00

Ah, but the beauty of PM is that you can still eat the chocolate as long as you're hungry and eat it consciously! grin

Anyone else ....?

sophieandbelly Fri 01-May-09 07:21:22

i wen to the pm seminar, was ok, but didnt rate it for myself, it did help my mum cut biscuits completley out tho. but i afriad its just will power he goes on about (altho he doesnt use the word will power!) and loving ur body the way it is etc. thought i wasted the money to be fair.
but one persons waste is another persons sucess

clarebear1 Sat 09-May-09 15:44:06

Ive just finished reading the book, gonna have a few listens to the cd. I know what to do now but i forget to follow the rules sometimes. I done the technique to stop me eating chocolate, if is helping too! If only there was a magic wand!

sarah293 Mon 01-Jun-09 18:14:12

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now