Advanced search

Mumsnet Mamas 2005 Week 14

(23 Posts)
Yorkiegirl Sun 17-Apr-05 20:58:23

Message withdrawn

Loobz Sun 17-Apr-05 22:03:47

Are you okay YG? Sorry to hear you're feeling {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}

Titania Mon 18-Apr-05 09:17:45

Hi. Can i rejoin?? After having a bad few months I am ready to start trying to shift some weight. I am currently 11 stone (put weight on over easter even though had no eggs!!!)

I have had cereal for breakfast and just going to have a cup of tea. Am allowing myself til 9.30 on here then going to start the housework (ds2 permitting!!). Will jog to get dd at 11 and then hopefully do a workout when I get back. Not sure what to have for lunch. Bought one of those health grills the other day and i love it!! Tea is going to be fish and steamed veg. I have banned DH from buying me the chocolates that he always likes to buy for me. I have told him to save the money up and buy something else for me! lol.

How are you all doing?

YG I am sorry to hear you are having a tough time. I am on MSN if you would like to chat?

marj Wed 20-Apr-05 14:49:14

Where is everyone? This thread has gone really quiet.

Yorkiegirl, I know you havent been feeling too good so just wanted to say that I hope you are doing ok.

As far as my diet is concerned I am doing a bit better this week - hooray!

Evesmama Wed 20-Apr-05 14:50:19

how is YG?poorly or having problems?

Loobz Wed 20-Apr-05 21:07:53

Not to sure Evesmama - just know that she was feeling . How are you doing? I have been awful - haven't been well but to be honest that's just an excuse now - Need a good hard kick up the ass again - Coppertop where are you???!!!

Yorkiegirl Wed 20-Apr-05 21:26:52

Message withdrawn

Evesmama Wed 20-Apr-05 22:01:57

aw, hope you can get things sorted?

im ..erm....well..you..know loobz!, having a struggle!

nutcracker Thu 21-Apr-05 17:39:21

Can i rejoin too please ??? Need to lose a stone ish. Am 9 stone 4 lbs today and want to be 8 stone ish.

Yorkiegirl Thu 21-Apr-05 18:14:09

Message withdrawn

Loobz Thu 21-Apr-05 22:07:48

I want to run away - not having a good week - feel fat and frumpy, my skin is a mess - my hair looks great though as I've just had it cut and coloured Have fallen out with just about everyone this week - need to spend some time taking serious stock of my life I think - love my job but even that's been a pain this week - hate feeling like this but just can't seem to shake myself out of it
Yorkie, thinking of you and sending {{{{hugs}}}}

Yorkiegirl Fri 22-Apr-05 22:31:33

Message withdrawn

Evesmama Fri 22-Apr-05 22:32:45

sat on our large backsides!!
or hiding behind the sofa so you cant see us...oh no...thats just me

mammya Sat 23-Apr-05 00:54:45

Hello, I'm around, haven't posted in the last couple of weeks though as didn't attend meetings so no weigh ins. I got weighed on wednesday though and lost 0.5lbs! In 3 weeks! How's that for a massive loss (not)... Better next week hopefully!

Loobz Sat 23-Apr-05 11:42:30

Eh, Evesmama - I'm hiding behind the sofa too
Yorkie, I didn't go to class this week so have no idea whether i've gained or not (know I haven't lost)
Need to get back on this plan and soon - I'm supposed to be doing a sponsored abseil in June - not if I don't shift some of this fat

MarsLady Sat 23-Apr-05 11:44:58

I need to lose at least a stone by 12 May as I am going to a 1950s party. No, not travelling back in time lol. I've decided to give the GI diet a go as WW and I don't appear to be getting on too well.

Demented Sat 23-Apr-05 23:12:24

Sorry YG, I had a cleaning frenzy yesterday afternoon and was out after that, I forgot to mail you, again, sorry!

I have stayed the same again, can I say that for the moment I am maintaining, would like to lose a couple of lbs more but it just doesn't seem to be happening at the moment so rather than getting discouraged I'd prefer to maintain and at least keep my finger on the pulse and not put any back on. I am 11st 1lb at the moment but a size 12 so reasonably happy, if I could get down below the 11st I would be delighted but I keep having to remind myself that my scales weigh a couple of lbs heavy and in reality I'm probably 10st 13lbs.

coppertop Sat 23-Apr-05 23:18:32

I've had a really bad couple of weeks and seem to have lost my motivation somewhere along the way. I haven't dared weigh myself this week but am taking comfort from the fact that I can still fit into my most recent pair of target jeans. I feel better for getting a bit more exercise now that ds1 is back at school so will be joining you all properly again with motivation and fortitude.

BethAndHerBrood Tue 26-Apr-05 20:15:11

Right then.

It's been so quiet on here i stopped posting - felt like a right billy no mates - but i have been baaaaaaaaaaaad this week and may well have put some weight on for the first time since i started S.W. Not feeling good about it, but there has been a force at work making me eat choccie like it's going out of fashion, and generally not taking any notice of the plan.

Too late to do anything about it for this week, get weighed on a thursday, but really want to get back on the straight and syn free so that i've got ahead start on next week.

Was feeling really good about it all, was 2.5 pounds off losing 2 stone, had got my club 10 award, but somehow it's all gone wrong.

So even if no one talks back, i shall be drivelling on about it on here, because i think it helps. Keeps me out of the fridge, if nothing else!!!

Loobz Tue 26-Apr-05 21:32:58

Hello Beth, I'll talk to you I too have been bad and have a very sociable weekend coming up. Staff devlopment on Friday which will be followed by a boozy night out then I am away to a silver wedding party on saturday. Plan to start again straight after that though.
I've got a bit of a cheek posting on this tonight - I'm making millionaire's shortbread for work for tomorrow - ooooppppsss
Good luck for the next week Beth

BethAndHerBrood Tue 26-Apr-05 21:39:08

OMG!!! How dare you mention millionares shortbread on a diet thread???!!!!! Shame on you!!!!

<<<<<whisper - send me some, will you!!!>>>>>>

Yorkiegirl Tue 26-Apr-05 21:42:01

Message withdrawn

Yorkiegirl Fri 29-Apr-05 23:16:38

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now