Talk

Advanced search

Pedometer Club 2005 - week 14

(15 Posts)
MadameButterfly Mon 11-Apr-05 10:26:50

Hi all

I have not had any results emailed to me again this week.

Results for week ending Friday 8th April are:

Madame Butterfly: 62,667

Anyone else that wants to join is is more than welcome to.

Just count your steps from Saturday morning to Friday night and either post your results on the new thread that is started each Monday or email them to janreid2003 at yahoo dot co dot uk.

Gwenick Mon 11-Apr-05 10:31:12

sorry - not had my pedometer on for weeks, what with being so low I just couldn't face it.

BUT...............I've been wearing it since Saturday so will be posting my weekly amounts as from next week again

vict17 Mon 11-Apr-05 10:31:58

Sorry to butt in but does anywhere still do free pedometers online?

Dingle Mon 11-Apr-05 10:33:18

MB, sorry!!! I am a failure!!

Too embarrassed to even give my results, what with dd being ill last week and the school hols, I didn't even hit the 40,000!!

I will do better this week. I will also make a note of your email addy, and email them to you rather than leave it to post here on a Monday!!!

swiperfox Mon 11-Apr-05 10:34:35

Was hoping to find this club! Hi - I'm quite interested in doing this with you but my pedometer seems to be a bit useless!! Yeaterday morning i went out for an hour and it said i had done 6340 steps. This morning i walked further than yesterday and it said 5330 steps!! Also if i walk to the shops with dd i.e. quite slowly, it doesn't register at all!
Can anyone recommend a good reliable pedometer?

MadameButterfly Mon 11-Apr-05 10:38:14

this one is pretty reliable.

swiperfox Mon 11-Apr-05 10:50:11

It looks really nice. Think i'll go and get that one at the weekend. Will be interesting to see how much difference there is to the one i'm using now!

I'm definately up for joining the club

Posey Mon 11-Apr-05 20:39:10

Sorry sorry sorry not for sending in results again. Excuse for this week is that we were away for a big family do this weekend and didn't get in til late last night...

Anyway, I promise to send in next week.
Last weeks total was 62,656.
MB - you beat me by just 11 steps!

coppertop Mon 11-Apr-05 20:46:07

Once again I was too ashamed to e-mail my total. Besides, you might have thought it was a typo.

<whispers> 23,017 steps {blush]

Ds1 goes back to school tomorrow so I should be able to escape the house more this week.

<she says, hopefully>

Tommy Mon 11-Apr-05 20:47:02

Didn't put mine on again last week and forgot yesterday and today but not walking far as I can't push DS1 on buggy board at the moment. I am with you in spirit

Earlybird Mon 11-Apr-05 21:04:44

Not a great week for me either, with a total of 32,769. As I said before, it's clear that the school run forces me to walk more than I manage on my own.

swiperfox Mon 11-Apr-05 21:08:12

do your pedometers still register steps when you are walking at 3 year olds pace?

yoyo Mon 11-Apr-05 21:26:23

83106 for me. School starts tomorrow so back to my usual walking routine thankfully.

ambrosia Wed 13-Apr-05 09:32:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MadameButterfly Sat 16-Apr-05 13:36:13

HI there.

How has everyone been this week?

I will post the resultas on a new thread on monday, but suffice to say that I have beaten my total from last week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now