Talk

Advanced search

Please help me get my fat a**e in gear !!

(2 Posts)
mumswobblybits Tue 10-Feb-09 14:50:14

Hi there, I have been reading mumsnet for 2 years now but desperation has made me register so I can post this. Please be kind !!
Basically I am about 3 ish stone overweight. I know this and know what I need to do but I am oh so cross with myself as I can't do it. I have been at weightwatchers for years and always do well, losing a stone or so and then falling back into old habits. I have less time and energy since my gorgeous boy was born but I think weight loss is possible so why can't I get my big bum in gear and sort it out ??

Actually this was quite cathartic to write down how I'm feeling - makes me realise how pathetic it is !blush
But still would appreciate any help or tellings off !!

BrownSuga Tue 10-Feb-09 15:06:55

join us here!!!

Couch potato jogging thread. I've been doing it 4 weeks and have loads more energy and feel happier in myself. I have a 21mth old DS and do the runs as soon as DH gets in from work. Someone else is going to push her DC in a buggy. It really works and will give you the boost you need.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now