Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone PLEASE tell me...

(15 Posts)
Peckarollover Fri 08-Apr-05 19:18:57

WHY when Im 3 months from getting married and fitting in to my dream wedding dress that is 1 size too small for me and Im on day 5 of the diet and have done loads of exercise this week I am shoving prawn crackers, currysauce, chicken chow mein and crispy chicken in chilli salt and pepper into my mouth and enjoying the resulting grease swishing around my mouth?

Thanks

popsycal Fri 08-Apr-05 19:19:48

pmsl

Peckarollover Fri 08-Apr-05 19:21:55

i was actually hiding in the kitchen, pushing the prawn crackers in so fast i now have a rash round my mouth which is stinging because of the curry sauce moustache i am also sporting

dabihp Fri 08-Apr-05 19:25:38

lol, stress...

or maybe fear of suceeding?

Peckarollover Fri 08-Apr-05 19:30:00

Its bl**dy ridiculous really - I really want to look my best ever for my day so why is that not more important than the delights of "Mr Wu"

LoubieLou04 Fri 08-Apr-05 19:30:12

I'm also on day 5 of the diet and am looking forward to breaking a few rules tomorrow. Nothing to feel too guilty about especially if you've done lots of exercise. Just be good tomorrow. Maybe you've been abit strict with yourself this week which is why you can't hold back now.

Clementine Fri 08-Apr-05 19:30:51

Sorry have to agree with Popsy but I am PMSL but not at you its just I now have this image of you with that moustache.

Tomorrow is another day pet.

Clementine Fri 08-Apr-05 19:31:23

ooh Mr Wu - how do you do?

Peckarollover Fri 08-Apr-05 19:33:21

Im going to the pictures tomorrow night - looks like treats are out of the question there

has anyone tried south beach, my sis has been following it and reckons it has totally curbed her appetite - mine is enormous at the moment - im far hungrier than off diet

LoubieLou04 Fri 08-Apr-05 19:38:30

I know what you mean. All that planning what you are going to eat and what foods you need to get at the supermarket certainly builds up an appetite.

Peckarollover Fri 08-Apr-05 19:40:31

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm prawn crackers mmmmmmmm

***ALERT***

There is still loads left that I was saving for DP - he has just rung on his way home to say he is not hungry because he is feeling a bit sick

WHAT NOW?

popsycal Fri 08-Apr-05 19:41:28

eat thme or save them for me on wednesday

LoubieLou04 Fri 08-Apr-05 19:41:39

Have you not heard, there are no calories in food at the cinema it's all part of the entertainment package. Also if you eat other peoples food you don't put weight on coz the calories belong to them.

Peckarollover Fri 08-Apr-05 19:42:07

It will be a bit stinky by then

Did I mention there is a portion of spare ribs, a bag of chips and some chicken egg foo young also?

pinotgrigio Fri 08-Apr-05 20:22:46

Oh god. I shouldn't have blundered into this thread. <dials local chinese>.

mmmmm. Crispy chilli beef........

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now