Talk

Advanced search

new moms that can't seem to loose the weight

(5 Posts)
alero81 Wed 06-Apr-05 21:11:16

my daughter is 10 months old, i weighed in at 236 when i had her and 10 months later i still weigh 236. is there anyone that has the same problem.

ojsmum Wed 13-Apr-05 19:33:06

I'm havong the same problem. I lost 2 1/2 stome b4 I got pregnant, put it all back on again during the pregnancy and now can't lose it 9 1/2 months later. Have tried everything it just won't budge am going to spain in 3 weeks so am trying to lose some b4 then

alero81 Thu 14-Apr-05 19:50:46

well that is great that you are going to spain. i am from the U.S. so.. but i am not sure why i can't lose the weight.. i have lost only 3 pounds the entire time.. i have done everything i can think. tomorrow is my 24th birthday. i bought a dress when i was pregnant and thought how cute this would be and well i would have to lose a whole person.. so maybe we can help each other..
good luck ojsmum

ojsmum Sat 16-Apr-05 16:53:58

Have finally lost 5 pounds by being ill and not eating for 3 days. Hopefully it will stay off

alero81 Thu 21-Apr-05 03:53:58

i am not sure how much i have lost but i have not had that much to eat since saturday. the only way i know to lose it.. since how i love food so much is to not eat and if i do measure everything out. the serving size is 8oz for milk and that is all that i drink..
hopefully this will work..
have fun on your trip.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now