Talk

Advanced search

Pedometer Club 2005 - Week 13

(6 Posts)
MadameButterfly Tue 05-Apr-05 12:49:59

Hi all

I am disappointed in you all. I thought that someome would have started this thread yesterday as I have not had any results emailed to me.

Results for week ending Friday 25th March are:

Madame Butterfly: 44,126

My total was particularly poor this week. I hope to improve on this as I am now back home and if the weather holds up will be doing lots more walking.

Anyone else that wants to join is is more than welcome to.

Just count your steps from Saturday morning to Friday night and either post your results on the new thread that is started each Monday or email them to janreid2003 at yahoo dot co dot uk.

Tommy Tue 05-Apr-05 12:57:01

I didn't evenput it on last week Will get back to it next week when DS1 is at nursery again - then I have to walk!

coppertop Tue 05-Apr-05 13:24:22

I was too ashamed to start a thread with my dismal total. I managed 26,159 syeps last week. My only defence is that I can't get out much when ds1 is at home.

I suspect that my result for this week won't be that much better but hopefully things will pick up when school starts next week.

Posey Tue 05-Apr-05 20:32:57

I got 59,474 this week, only because dh kicked me out of the house to do a long walk!
Otherwise a poor week in the day to day walking as ds poorly so haven't ventured too far.

yoyo Wed 06-Apr-05 10:48:43

Been away with no computer access. Ate my way through the holiday and now everything is tight so as soon as I'm showered and dressed will put the pedometer on.

ambrosia Wed 06-Apr-05 10:53:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now