Talk

Advanced search

Just started weight watchers!

(4 Posts)
jbadgirl Wed 23-Mar-05 15:21:50

Started on monday and i seem to be getting on ok it takes a while to get used to tho!

As long as i lose weight for my wedding next may ill be happy!

I have felt really hungry today tho any tips or advise anyone???

hotmama Wed 23-Mar-05 15:35:21

Been doing Full Choice since beginning of Jan - couldn't trust myself doing No count - I fear I would just scoff - I know I wouldn't stop when I am full. I have lost 21.5 lbs in 11 weeks and am finding it O.K.

My advice is drink water - lots of it, write down what you eat - I use one of the journals, plan a day ahead and don't beat yourself up if you 'slip' just get back on with the programme. I also found having a batch of no point soup in the fridge really helpful - stops emptying the fridge when you are starving. Good luck.

pinotgrigio Wed 23-Mar-05 15:40:53

Carrots are my friend! I buy them in big bags ready chopped and just nibble on them when I'm hungry. I second the no-point soup too, amazing stuff.

I always find jacket potatoes fill me up too (not loaded with butter though!).

Be careful not to spend too many points on things that are just as good in a low point version - some wraps (for lunch) have 10 points, others 4.5. If you go for the 4.5 one then you can have a couple of jaffa cakes (1 point each), a low fat yoghurt(1.5 points), apple (1 point) etc etc as well. Good Luck! I lost 4 stone after I had DD on ww. It DOES work.

Dior Wed 23-Mar-05 20:49:33

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now