Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AWT GI diet..........support wanted please

(6 Posts)
almostanangel Tue 22-Mar-05 13:30:09

OK awt book being delivered on thursday,,i shall be waiting on the door mat ,,know nothing bout gi ,,but have heard good things,,any one starting same day ,,need a diet buddy ..to moan or cheer to ?? will be on this for momths and months so company would be good

almostanangel Tue 22-Mar-05 13:50:15

ever get that lonely feeling hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Caribbeanqueen Tue 22-Mar-05 13:52:06

Hi, there's a GI thread on the Big/Slim section, and a lot of us have had really good results so far. Have a look and come and join us!

almostanangel Tue 22-Mar-05 13:56:21

thanks ,,be there in a minute lol

emmamama Tue 22-Mar-05 18:11:24

Been quite poorly for the last few days with a stomach bug. I hadn't eaten much more than a few bowls of poridge since Saturday, so was gutted when i weighed myself and had only lost a pound this week!

Trying a tortilla pizza for tea, you're supposed to put tomato and pear on it (?). Not sure how that will work.

Doesn't everyone seem really positive on this thread?

PuffTheMagicDragon Wed 23-Mar-05 10:12:23

Hi emmamama, sorry, I didn't see this thread before. I've been doing GI for a while now, always happy to have more weight loss buddies (need all the help I can get too!).

I usually post my weight loss on the GI thread on a Tues (or Weds if I forget).

Do you like the recipes in thw AWT book? I'm thinking of buying it for a change.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now