Talk

Advanced search

How many ww points in a Pizza Hut Hi Lite Pizza?

(7 Posts)
hotmama Sun 20-Mar-05 19:49:04

Just been to PH and had one of the new 'Hi Lite" chicken pizza's - think this is what they are called - the one's that have a third of the fat of normal pizza's. Really nice!

Came home and looked in my eating out guide and they aren't in and couldn't find any nutritional information on the Pizza Hut website - so I haven't got any idea.

Anyone know or subscribe to the ww online database so could find out?

TIA

Dior Sun 20-Mar-05 19:50:52

Message withdrawn

hotmama Sun 20-Mar-05 20:41:03

It was very thin and crispy - thinner than the Edge pizza's. I had the smallest individual size which has 4 pieces and had hardly any cheese on. I am estimating about 3 per slice and therefore about 12 per pizza? Seemed to be worth less points than a Pizza Express pizza IYKWIM.

It had chicken and red onions on I asked for olives on it as well - it was really scrummy and I didn't feel like a bland low fat pizza - would definitely recommend one.

Anyone got any ideas on a points value?

Dior Sun 20-Mar-05 21:02:32

Message withdrawn

hotmama Mon 21-Mar-05 08:26:23

Bump

wordgirl Mon 21-Mar-05 09:01:15

I hope someone knows hotmama because I'm going to Pizza Hut tomorrow and have been wondering what on earth I can eat. This sounds like it could be the answer.

Dior Mon 21-Mar-05 20:10:18

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now