Talk

Advanced search

I've lost some weight by doing this:

(5 Posts)
RagingHormone Fri 31-Oct-08 19:19:52

I'm dieting for my wedding. Got about another 3 stone to lose. I'm having porridge and fruit for breakfast, fish(e.g sardines/anchovies/mackerel) on toast with reduced salt/sugar tomato sauce and pepper for dinner or a salad or jacket potato, snacking only on fruit, petit lu biscuits, snack a jacks, goodness bars, and for tea:

Something like fish cakes and veg, shepherds pie, chicken and rice etc.

And I'm losing weight! Hardly restricting myself am I? I never go hungry, I allow myself treats when I really want one, mostly at weekends, and it's going well!! What d'ya think?

RagingHormone Fri 31-Oct-08 19:20:32

Only and I only have brown bread with bits in.

luckylady74 Fri 31-Oct-08 19:23:54

Sounds good! I found I have to adjust depending on how much weight I have to lose. So by the time I've only got a stone to go it's significantly less than that.
Mind you cutting out beer and pizza lost me a stone before my wedding - I did have a serious pizza habit though.

stayinbed Fri 31-Oct-08 19:27:13

switch the petit lus, snack a jacks and definately the goodness bars for rice crackers with humus on top, apples and a slice of cheese, carrot and celery sticks and some raising etc etc
lots of hidden calories and unhealthy additives in those snacks

RagingHormone Fri 31-Oct-08 19:32:38

I did the rice cakes and humous and the veg sticks before and I lost 5 stone. But I lost the will and ended up fat again so I'm worried about how much to push myself IYSWIM. Plus I'm addicted to petit lus. I do like humus so I could replace the other two with humus.

I also want to drink more water and eat even more fish.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: