Talk

Advanced search

I feel like I am going to be fat forever, first weightwatchers week been very good and I have put on 1/2 pound

(6 Posts)
twinsetandpearls Tue 28-Oct-08 19:37:01

I am so pissed off, dp commented in the week, completely unprompted by me and said how good I had been.

BoysAreLikeZombies Tue 28-Oct-08 19:46:43

Make sure that you are drinking loads and loads of water, to flush the fat out

disclaimer I know that this isn't scientific at all

I would be mega pissed off too.

BlueBumedFly Tue 28-Oct-08 19:47:39

You have my sympathies hun, if you are doing everything right then you will be up for a big weight loss next week for sure.

Keep going, don't let the first week get you down. Easy to say I know, I got down to the weight I am now in the first week in August, since then I have been up and down and up and down and only now I have gotten back down again! All for a 2 week holiday!

I hate calories, they are gits.

I can do the food thing no problem, its the lovely glass of wine once DD is asleep that I stuggle to put aside blush

Keep going and best of luck for next week!

Make sure you take your measurements, even if you don't loose weight you might have lost some inches! It is another good motivator. Also take a photo now so you can look back and smile when you reach your first goal.

twinsetandpearls Tue 28-Oct-08 19:53:59

I could drink more water I am pissed off but will keep going.

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 31-Oct-08 16:14:03

awwwwwww (HUGS)

it annoying when you ARE good and you then gain

bet you will lose tons next week xx

def drink water, but also make sure on ww that you DO eat ALL your points,as otherwise your body goes into startvation mode

Amandoh Sun 02-Nov-08 21:24:22

Obviously you've changed your diet this week so could you have been eating more salt that you might normally do so you're retaining fluid? Or is your period due? I usually gain 2 or 3lbs just before and during.

Completely agree with the above posts re drinking more water. Apparently we often confuse hunger with thirst so when you do feel peckish try having a glass of water or a cup of tea.

Good luck with the next weigh in. Will you let us all know how it goes? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now