Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

FGS How did I manage to put on three pounds in one weekend?!

(5 Posts)
TsarChasm Mon 06-Oct-08 13:11:07

hmm Ok I let the diet slip a tad over the weekend. A couple of glasses of wine and a roast dinner (no pud) out on Sunday with dh. We had the chance to have lunch together minus dc so it was a nice opportunity.

I have been doing well and been so so good with food for months and months. I've even taken up running regularly which I started a month ago and really enjoy. That is helping too and I went out running Saturday so it's not as if I did nothing over the weekend.

I weighed myself today and it's lard city again. I am sooo annoyed. Feel like giving up. Can't I have a treat now and again any more? sad <sulk>

electra Mon 06-Oct-08 13:21:05

When I'm pre-menstrual I can put on that much in water retention - could it be that? I don't see how you could put 3 pounds on over a weekend to be honest...How are your clothes fitting - the same?

TsarChasm Mon 06-Oct-08 13:24:02

Yes I feel ok. Clothes have been feeling looser anyway recently which is a 'good thing'smile

Perhaps I should have left it a day or two to weigh myself again after the weekends 'excess' hmm I'm still sulking though.

mabanana Mon 06-Oct-08 13:24:27

It's just water (water is HEAVY)- don't panic and don't give up!

TsarChasm Mon 06-Oct-08 13:31:46

Hmm might be water. Could of course be roast potatowink

Don't think it's menstrual but I am rather erratic with that atm.

I don't think I'll give up just yet but I have definately got the hump over it. Maybe it will all have dispersed in a few days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now