Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Trumping!!!!

(11 Posts)
Evesmama Tue 01-Mar-05 22:13:22

why am i so full of wind???????????

all i 'really' eat is alpen?, maybe something different for lunch, but not as if im having beans and veggies???

its getting a bit now and gets worse throughout the day

moonshine Tue 01-Mar-05 22:16:42

Ha ha!! Where is that woman off 'You are What you Eat' when you need her!! Do you drink fizzy water/diet cokes or similar??

bran Tue 01-Mar-05 22:16:50

No advice but, as I've never really grown up regarding toilet humour, lots of sniggering.

Are you drinking plenty of water? Your digestion system needs extra water if it's processing extra fibre. You might be getting gassy because there isn't enough fluid for the food to move through your digestive system quickly enough.

Evesmama Tue 01-Mar-05 22:17:40

nope!
water or cordial and water, but not masses of that!???
<<ssssssssshhh..and they wiff>>>>>

Evesmama Tue 01-Mar-05 22:20:50

ok, i could try n drink more water, if that would help????

pixiefish Tue 01-Mar-05 22:21:59

Apparently you shouldn't eat fruit after a meal as that makes gasses. Just in case you're eating fruit

Yorkiegirl Tue 01-Mar-05 22:22:02

Message withdrawn

Evesmama Tue 01-Mar-05 22:38:50

yorkie
on you are what you eat she said to eat fruit before meals as it breaks down first and if you eat it after it will stay there causing smells!!!

Evesmama Tue 01-Mar-05 22:44:08

off to bed now...paaaarrrrp

Yorkiegirl Tue 01-Mar-05 22:47:15

Message withdrawn

Evesmama Wed 02-Mar-05 09:04:09

well am gunna drink gallons today to try and even out the fibre to cease the farting

just call me johny fartpants!!

might help melt the bloody snow thats layed thick again this morning!!!and promised dd id take her swimming!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now