Talk

Advanced search

quick anyone doing weightwatcher online over here, advice please...

(8 Posts)
leothelioness Sun 21-Sep-08 15:40:20

I have just signed up but it has put me on the maintaining weight program and does not seem to want to let me set a new goal weight How do I change from weight maintainance to the weight loss program?

SmugColditz Sun 21-Sep-08 15:41:34

You are clearly not overweight and therefore don't need to lose weight. How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

leothelioness Sun 21-Sep-08 15:47:09

No it is setting a 10% goal but has me on a weight maintainance program I need to lose about a stone so definate not the right weight. I am 5"2 and weigh 65kg.

leothelioness Sun 21-Sep-08 15:48:02

can you tell me how to change from weight maintainance program to the weight loss program?

SmugColditz Sun 21-Sep-08 15:53:33

Oh I see

But 10st2 isn't hardly overweight for a 5'2 person, accroding to Weight watchers.

Check you've put your age and gender in properly./

leothelioness Sun 21-Sep-08 15:59:07

its ok it was a glitch in the system is ok now.

I am just trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (my ds is 2)and I have a really petite frame.

Thanks

SmugColditz Sun 21-Sep-08 16:55:02

Sorry I wasn't more help. I am 5'3 (ok that's not entirely true but I am a bit taller than 5'2) and have much much more to lose than that, but I have already lost 2 stone with Weight Watchers, so so I would encourage anyone to join.

leothelioness Mon 22-Sep-08 01:08:54

well done Smug! ww is great I used them to loose baby weight after my first ds too and it was the only thing that worked so I thought that I wouod give it a go again now as nothing else seems to be shifting the extra pounds

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now