Talk

Advanced search

Is any one doing weightlossresources?

(4 Posts)
oiwhatsoccurring Fri 12-Sep-08 19:30:23

Hey all,

I joined WLR a few weeks ago and was wondering if anyone else is doing it. Maybe we could support each other and weigh in each week.

oiwhatsoccurring Fri 12-Sep-08 19:53:15

Just want to add the web address is here If you want to have a look.

Ivegotaheadache Sat 13-Sep-08 22:47:30

I did it in the past, recently I signed up for the free 1 day thing (used to be 3 days free!) and want to join again but can't spend the money at the moment.

I found it really good actually, easy to use and great at keeping track of what you'd eaten that day.
Though what I didn't particularly like was when you typed a food into the database about a million options come up and you've got to trawl through looking for the right one, and I did wonder if it was accurate as you can enter the calories and nutrional values of foods yourself, so someone may have got it wrong.

How are you doing on it? Sorry can't join the thread to support you, as not doing it at the moment!

oiwhatsoccurring Sun 14-Sep-08 09:51:09

I have really enjoyed it so far and have lost 4lb in 3 weeks so it is working for me plus the support groups are quite good but nothing like you normally get on MN. I have heard there is a free site called foodfocus.co.uk which is free, you could join that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now