Talk

Advanced search

nice underwear for not so well endowed !!!!!!

(7 Posts)
mou Wed 27-Aug-08 08:00:48

so i finally lost 4 stone.. very very chuffed with myself but boobs went first and are about to disappear into negative space, wearing teenagers bras at the mo, (i'm 38!!!). does anyone know where i can get nice bras for AA sized bust, and not too pricey. mail order would be brill as i HATE shopping. so so not fair. doesn't hurt when i run anymore though.

turtle23 Wed 27-Aug-08 08:04:37

have you tried here?

mou Wed 27-Aug-08 08:08:26

cheers t23, thats exactly the sort of thing i,m looking for

turtle23 Wed 27-Aug-08 08:13:26

I know what it's like. I resorted to boob job. blush

mou Wed 27-Aug-08 08:25:23

mmm, i thought about that, my DH not like my smaller bust but went ballistic when i said i'd thought about a boob job

turtle23 Fri 29-Aug-08 07:32:15

Took me 33 years to make that decision! My prob was that a year after going up to a small C I got pregnant and am now (BF) a DD/E!!!! If you ever do think about it, I have a very good surgeon. Spent 8 years finding one who didn't want to make me look like Jordan.

mou Fri 29-Aug-08 11:19:05

think i'd fall over if i had a bust like Jordan, at best i was a generous 'B'. glad i'm not the only one that notices there are differences within the same cup size.

ah well, i guess i'll live with it for now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now