Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ice cold water!

(7 Posts)
busyalexsmummy Thu 17-Feb-05 23:13:45

Have recently made a concerted effort this week to start a healthier lifestyle(NOT a diet!) and it seems to be working. I started at 11st 11lbs (5ft2) and now one week on am now 11st 3lbs- so 8lbs weight loss! am feeling so pleased with myself! all ive changed is how i eat and what i eat, have started forcing myself to eat breakfast, toast or cereal, at least 1.5 litres of ice cold water a day(makes you feel really bloated and cr*ppy for about 2 days till you get used to it!) and snacking on stuff such as thin rice cakes- two with a slice of wafer thin ham in between-yummy! and have bought loads of fruit and veg and have binged on those! have been having one sandwich at lunch not two, and filling it with 2 slices of wafer thin ham, cucumber slices, salad and to add a bit of sweetness slices of red pepper! finished off with a apple and satsuma and a large glass of ice cold water!
for tea have been having a large stir fry, with rice/noodles/veg/peppers/a meat and anoughter large glass of ice cold water!

I cant believe how good I feel already although i have had 1 sweet craving this week-strange as i dont eat much sweet stuffi like my savouries like pasties and breads and pasta!

anyhow, just wanted to share my delight with someone, thanks for listening!

CrazyandConfused Thu 17-Feb-05 23:16:34

never stop till you reach your target! you are doing fantastic! imagine how great you will feel!
You will be the new Jodi Kidd soon Good for you!

elliesmoomoo Thu 17-Feb-05 23:19:27

Thats absolutely fantastic I really want to lose some weight before I try for another baby and also to start healthy eating to make me have more energy

givenupforlent Thu 17-Feb-05 23:21:44

wow thats brill weightloss alexmummy

HunkerMunker Thu 17-Feb-05 23:23:03

Sounds yummy! Will have to give it a go - am fed up with no energy and extra weight I really don't need!

busyalexsmummy Thu 17-Feb-05 23:51:46

now looking for a step airobics step, when I was at college I used to love step airobics, its one of the only exercise "routines" that I enjoyed! would love to get back to it and I think that would really help with the weight loss as I currently do very little exercise lol!

champs Fri 18-Feb-05 23:28:27

wow!! 8lbs!! well done what a famtastic weightloss boost. keep it up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now