Talk

Advanced search

I've just had a body wrap thingy and have lost 9 1/2 inces!!!

(20 Posts)
lilibet Thu 17-Feb-05 13:50:53

woo hoo!!!The most was 2 1/2 inches off my waist - just been to tesco and wsa in danger of loosing my jeans !!!

lunavix Thu 17-Feb-05 13:52:16

WOW!!!!

I bet your so excited, its TOMORROW

anchovies Thu 17-Feb-05 13:52:52

Fantastic!!

I had one before my wedding and only lost 3 in total! Was gutted especially as they were all off my thighs, the only bit I wasn't bothered about!

lilibet Thu 17-Feb-05 13:55:09

perhaps you had a beautifully slim waist to start with?

I'm very pleased as the dress was a bit snug!

Gwenick Thu 17-Feb-05 13:55:16

ooo sounds interesting - how much did it cost???

Marina Thu 17-Feb-05 13:56:35

Would that be off your wallet lilibet
Tomorrow's the day is it? All the very best to you and TUTB, please send photos!

anchovies Thu 17-Feb-05 13:58:41

Nope could have have done with a fair few off my waist! In fact everywhere needed help!

Have a fantastic day tomorrow, savour every minute cos it will fly by!

PS Had a look at your dress yesterday and it is fab!

lilibet Thu 17-Feb-05 14:02:40

£22 - worth every penny!

Gwenick Thu 17-Feb-05 15:32:37

sorry being really nosey now - that's sounds like a really good price - where did you get it done? And how would I find out where to get it done in my area????? I know I wouldn't actualy 'lose' weight from it, but if I lost an inch here or there it'd help inspire me more.

champs Thu 17-Feb-05 17:49:27

brilliant lilibet, I did a wrap on my belly and waist some months ago and was shocked at results. They really do work.
Is the big day your wedding? Congrats if it is and hope all goes well tomorow

jane313 Thu 17-Feb-05 18:10:26

That's great! I keep meaning to have one of those? What are they called exactly and where can you get them done? I think I'll need to do it for my wedding

champs Thu 17-Feb-05 19:04:18

I got the contour wrap one that you can do at home. They do them in salons tho.

lilibet Thu 17-Feb-05 19:26:53

I had to ring round quite a few places to find where they did it - didn't do them in Wigan - I had to go to Bolton. Where I usually go to for stuff doesn't do them, but after today when I showed her my results she is going to start.

I just went thru the yellow pages and asked for a body wrap

Yes, it's my wedding - in 20 hours {giddy and nervous icon}

champs Thu 17-Feb-05 20:17:04

ooo lilbet I am exciyed for you!! best bit of advice my aunt told me was to take 5 mins in the day prob at reception to take time for yourself and just reflect on the day as it all seems to go by like a dream!
Have a wonderful wedding day!!

jane313 Fri 18-Feb-05 11:20:54

I found this

wraps

yours was much cheaper!

jbadgirl Fri 18-Feb-05 14:32:02

Just been looking as im dying to try it!

BethAndHerBrood Fri 18-Feb-05 21:13:21

Hi lilibet!! Where do you normally go for treatment?? I live near wigan and would rather go somewhere on a recommendation, IYKWIM, rather than take pot luck and end up in a ropey old salon!!! Thanks!! And congrats for tomorrow, enjoy!!

lilibet Sun 20-Feb-05 18:16:49

Hi Beth, where in Wigan are you? I would highly recommend Pure Beauty on Warrington Rd, near St Pauls' school in Goose Green.

BethAndHerBrood Sun 20-Feb-05 19:19:51

Hi lilibet, i live in Ashton In Makerfield, don't like the look of the salons!!!

lilibet Wed 23-Feb-05 18:05:05

Pure Beauty is wonderful, if you come thru Bryn as if you are going to Wigan, then carry on at the Roundabout past Sainsbury's it's just before the trafficlights but on the other side of the dual carriageway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now