Talk

Advanced search

Just bought the Angela Griffiths dance cd, any good???

(12 Posts)
ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Tue 15-Feb-05 18:53:22

Just that really. Is it any good and does it work? Thanks

Tinker Tue 15-Feb-05 19:02:58

Don't know but Lorraine Kelly's got 5/5 in paper today.

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Tue 15-Feb-05 19:03:24

Didn't fancy that TBH

nutcracker Tue 15-Feb-05 19:23:53

Have you watched it yet BH ???? I want it too but am a bit worried the dancing will be to hard, cos i am crap at dancing.

vict17 Tue 15-Feb-05 19:24:56

I bought LK's last 2 videos and they were dull!

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Tue 15-Feb-05 19:47:17

Not yet nc but hopefully tomorrow. I love dancing and can strut my stuff (always better after about 10 bottles of Vodka Ice Black though )

Feel that I am a similar build to her so will let you know. Am also starting the drop a jean size tomorrow as well. I am getting desperate.

Although according to the drop a jean size BMI I shouldn't do it as I am 10 stone 3 pounds and 5 foot 9 inches.

nutcracker Tue 15-Feb-05 19:49:22

Can you check what the drop a jeans size says for me Bh ?? I am 5'2 and about 8 stone 10 pounds (on a good day).

nutcracker Tue 15-Feb-05 19:49:56

Perhaps with no one watching my dancing will be ok

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Tue 15-Feb-05 19:52:56

Just draw the curtains nc

Just checked your body mass and you are about the same as me - 22. Which means you are fine!
They said that about me but I know my body and when I am struggling to get into a size 12 then I know something has to be done!

nutcracker Tue 15-Feb-05 19:55:49

Yeah my weight is ok really, it's just my body that is a mess. Am struggling to get into my jeans and there is no way i am buying anymore, so something must be done.

If you aren't to knackered after you've done your dancing, let me know how it was

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Tue 15-Feb-05 19:56:59

Will do nc but it won't be tonight!

Just wanted to ask if you r ok? Don't expect you to elaborate though

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Tue 15-Feb-05 19:58:07

I hate my new big bum but love my new c cups. I have a cleavage and refuse to give it up

I don't want to be as skinny as I was when I got married 3 years ago but just need to lose a couple of inches!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: