Talk

Advanced search

HEELLLP!!! Need a swimsuit kinda body by 5 Sept!

(6 Posts)
BorntoRun Sun 10-Aug-08 13:24:12

Booking Centre Parcs today, 5'4, 10 stone 3, squeezing into a 12, need to tone up quick, diet and exercise ideas would be much appreciated.

Jahan Sun 10-Aug-08 16:14:17

I need a quick fix too so I'm trying a low carb diet and not eating anything after 6.30.
Plus 4 lots of 1/2hr exercise a week.

I'm having stuff like eggs, veg sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans etc for breakfast
Soups or salads for lunch with 2 ryvita and grilled chicken or fish with steamed veg for dinner plus fruit and low fat yoghurts for snacks.

BorntoRun Sun 10-Aug-08 17:11:50

How long have you been doing that Jahan and how's it going?

Jahan Mon 11-Aug-08 09:02:47

Well, this time round I've been doing it since Sat and was 2lbs down this morning. I know its probably mostly water etc but its v. motivating grin

I've done it before and do lose about 6-7lbs in 2 weeks. It slows down after that but thats because I get less strict and start having the odd treat here and there [gin]

I'm an evening snacker so the rule of not eating after 6.30 really shifts the weight.

BorntoRun Mon 11-Aug-08 10:40:23

That's really impressive Jahan, 6/7 lbs would suit me fine, must get myself organised (famous last words!).

vannah Wed 13-Aug-08 22:11:46

running and weights - five times a week (not weights - max 3 or 4)
eat things like cottage cheese esp after workout/and before
drink lots water
cut out bread/pasta
evenings, limit carbs - eat these mostly at lunch

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now