Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried any of the dance exercise dvds ???

(4 Posts)
nutcracker Sat 12-Feb-05 20:09:02

I can't usually dance to save my life, but thought they might be more interesting than the normal ones.

I really need to do something cos my belly is increasing by the day and i'm having trouble doing my jeans up now.

Was considering the Angela Griffith one, anyone got it ??

PuffTheMagicDragon Sat 12-Feb-05 20:21:47

I bought it a couple of days ago, but haven't had a chance to put it on yet!

When I do, I'll let you know!

biglips Sun 13-Feb-05 15:38:26

im thinking of buying it too, as it was recommended on GMTV couple weeks ago and its very straight forward and easy to follow. ive shopped around and the cheapest place is Woolsworth (£13.99 for DVD)

PuffTheMagicDragon Sun 13-Feb-05 17:38:21

I've run through the video today (sat on my bum, deciding how much of it I could do!). Anyway, it looks good to me - the steps are straightforward and no massive amounts of jumping up and down (my boobs can't take that!) It's split into 5 sections:

warm up

3 dance sections:

pop

hip hop

salsa

cool down/stretch/floor work

At the moment, I think I'll just about manage the warm up, plus just one of the dance sections, then the cool down/stretch/floor work. I like the fact that you can choose how much/little to do and, can swap between the dance sections to stave off boredom.

There's also a free 30 min "tone up" video with it - I haven't looked at that yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now