Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Same weight as I was last year grrrrrrrr!

(9 Posts)
MissFortune Mon 04-Aug-08 15:08:26

Currently 10 3, was this last summer then went up to 11 by Jan and now back to 10 3, jeez what a waste of time! I have no plan, little motivation!!!

Jacblue Mon 04-Aug-08 20:58:26

Same here, only still at the 11 end and can't even motivate myself to return to the 10 3. I was quite happy to be there!!

MissFortune Mon 04-Aug-08 21:12:38

Yay, at last someone replied! Thanks jacblue, tis very depressing isn't it. Are you following ww/sw or anything, I'm not, keep meaning to get organised but don't really get round to it, hence little motivation. Maybe someone else will come along with an inspirational tale or failing that a virtual kick up the bum!

Jacblue Tue 05-Aug-08 23:01:00

Hmmm. Have been on day 1 of ww for a long long time (with lots of off days of course). I just love food. However, hubby and I have said whoever loses between yesterday and 15th Aug (sis visiting from Oz)gets £20. So, for 2 days at least have been wwing properly. Will probably get down to 10 10 and then enjoy myself all the way back even further to 11 5 or something like that. Hey ho. What are you gonna do? xx

Jacblue Tue 05-Aug-08 23:01:33

loses the most that is!!

MissFortune Thu 07-Aug-08 09:17:24

Great idea Jacblue, hope you win ha ha! Me, I'm going to try and organise my life, really want to get under 10 by September, still lack motivation though, had curry, beer and wine last night!!

Jacblue Thu 07-Aug-08 13:38:23

Mmmm...curry. It would be a great idea if I could get into it. Weighed this morning and nothing's changed. Hub, however, only needs to f*rt and he's lost 3.5lb!!!

Maybe I'll try again. Starting...from..................................................................NOW.
xx

3andnomore Thu 07-Aug-08 13:45:04

I had lost lots of weight last year and was down to 10st by the summer and then I let it all slip and put lots of weight on....was 12st1/2Ibs in May when I started with Slimming World and the process is slow...this time....but, I know, if I hadn't joint a slimming club I would not be able to do it at all....have you thought of joining Slimming World or Weight watchers or such like?

Jacblue Thu 07-Aug-08 20:24:02

Good idea for lots, but I'm afraid doesn't work for me. Have been a few times and not lost and then done it on my own and lost lots. Head just needs to be in the right place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now