Talk

Advanced search

I'm fed up with all this dieting crap...i'm on a diet strike. Anyone else want to join me?!!

(10 Posts)
Mine Thu 24-Jul-08 09:14:05

Ok, i've been on WW for 6 months, and have lost a measly 7.5lbs... i'm sick and tired of torturing myself, denying myself and just being so paranoid that everything i put in my mouth is going to make me fatter than i already am.

But the thing i'm most pee'd off about is the fact that everyone thinks that you
a) should have lost your baby weight by now (my lo is almost 10 months)
b) look at me with a disapproving eye with everything i put in my mouth or raise their eyebrows at my portion sizes.

I'm fed up with weighing food, thinking about it too much... I"M JUST TOO IRRITATED TO DO IT ANYMORE.

ok, rant over i feel much better now!
thanks for listening.

sarah293 Thu 24-Jul-08 09:15:14

Message withdrawn

Mine Thu 24-Jul-08 09:16:45

Yeah!! Thanks Riven.
We should take over the world.
Which diet were you following?

Pinkjenny Thu 24-Jul-08 09:17:34

I ate a whole box of cereal bars yesterday. I think that officially allows me to join you.

Jahan Thu 24-Jul-08 09:23:21

I'll join you in a vent.
I am so sick of being tired and dieting.

I have lost 20lbs since Jan but its not enough. I need to lose at least another 20. It's such a struggle to diet.

Why is it so hard to not eat???!

Mine Thu 24-Jul-08 09:27:43

i'm sick of other mums who hve lost their weight with NO effort whatsoever go on about how easy it was for them.

Why tell me that?? Do they deliberately want to make me feel even worse about carrying my mummyfat!

I'm going to go the opposite way and get even bigger!!

No more points counting for me.

Jahan Thu 24-Jul-08 09:40:54

I know how you feel.

I am bfing and I am sick of all those mums whose 'weight fell off them' when they were bfing!

One woman looked at me in shock when she realised I was bfing and still so big.
Thanks.

I have to really work for every damned lb lost.

Mine Thu 24-Jul-08 10:57:27

thats so rude, why do people feel the need to judge like that.

oh well, i will let you borrow my shield of steel to protect you from evil looks!!

sarah293 Thu 24-Jul-08 10:58:29

Message withdrawn

Mine Thu 24-Jul-08 16:18:32

well, i've just got back from a walk and pub lunch with dh.. i couldn't even sabotage my bloomin diet because i ordered a steak sandwich, but when it turned up i think they thought i was going to build a house with it.. it was hard as a brick!
So i sent it back and ate dh chips instead!!

What a disaster. Next time i will try harder to eat crap.
grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now