Talk

Advanced search

Weighttogo

(6 Posts)
muminarush Mon 21-Jul-08 00:21:16

I'm on the weightogo diet. I have lost almost a stone in a month, and I love the food, plus I never feel hungry. They are really supportive and I don't feel I am battling on my own. Are there any other weighttogoers out there??

muminarush Mon 21-Jul-08 00:25:07

I'm on the weighttogo diet and really loving it. Lost lots of weight and feeling optimistic that i might just get into a swim suit in August! I'll let you know how I progress.

Ledodgy Mon 21-Jul-08 00:26:30

There is an advertising section you know. For what it's worth it seems like it costs a ridiculpus amount of money and i'd rather do slimming world any day.

Ledodgy Mon 21-Jul-08 00:26:46

*ridiculous

Ledodgy Mon 21-Jul-08 00:28:48

I have also reported this post since you've only ever posted once before on the same subject.

muminarush Tue 29-Jul-08 14:48:32

At last found time to see if any one else is on weighttogo..and it seems I am alone. Sorry ledodgy,if you think that Weightogo is too expensive, but I was desperate to lose weight before holidaying with my friend, who has had 3 caesarians and still has a flat tummy!! So unfair. I'm still on it and still losing. Thought about Slimming World but I'm a nurse and often work nights (see time of last log in) so trying to get to a meeting, juggle three kids and go to work is too much for me. I guess it is quite expensive, but I'm desperate. Weight loss has slowed down , but I've only got a week now before my hols, so feeling good. (And bought a new costume!!)
Love to hear from others.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now