Talk

Advanced search

Slimming world dinner?

(5 Posts)
justneedsomesleep Fri 11-Jul-08 16:22:57

hi all - started sw on wednesday and stuck to it well yesterday and so far today but i need someone to tell me what to have for dinner!

what are you having?

think i might need to invest in a sw cookery book next week.

off to have a muller lite now - find the hour and a half before dinner the hardest.

also had the world sworst migraine yesterday - do you think that was my body de-toxing and saying omigod!?

thanks,

p x

Ledodgy Fri 11-Jul-08 16:25:03

are you on a green day or a red day?

3andnomore Fri 11-Jul-08 16:28:17

try the Slimming world website for ideas....no idea what the password is this week....but it has plenty of recepies, etc...!
because you didn't mention the day you are doing....how about an Omelette?
if you have peppers, onions mushrooms, that kind of thing, just fry in fry light then add the egg and if you have HE left over for some cheese, put that on and under the grill at the end....I loove Omelettes, actually that is what I will be having later.

Ledodgy Fri 11-Jul-08 16:31:59

Or for a variation on an omlette make a sw quiche, fry up whatever you want in fry light such as onions, mushrooms, bacon (if on red day or use HE allowance for green), then beat 3 eggs mix with a tub of very low fat cottage cheese add all the stuff you've fried then stick in the oven in a cake tin or round dish . Spray tin with fry light first so it doesn't stick. It tastes fab.

justneedsomesleep Fri 11-Jul-08 16:34:49

on red day and think will have omlette - thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now