Talk

Advanced search

Joined Fat Club last night, sorry Slimming World!

(6 Posts)
colacubes Fri 11-Jul-08 08:44:30

I am determined to be Fabulous again Anyone got any tips, cause I dont know what to have for breakfast, all very confusing, green and red days?????

Got 3 stone to shift

MamaG Fri 11-Jul-08 08:47:57

I followed it last year - am pg now so am off the wagon wink but I found it very successful.

tehre is a long running SW thread on here that you should find very helpful

Example -

red day

Breakfast -
bacon (lean grilled as much as you want)
eggs (poached/scrambled/friend in frylight)
beans
mushrooms
tomatoes
2 slices w/meal toast (no butter) HE-A

green day
loads of chopped fruit with mullerlite yoghurt (all free)
Or above breakfast, but just have 3 rashers of bacon (think you're allowed 3 as a HE-A on green day, double check in your book with unlimited eggs,beans,mushrooms,toms

MamaG Fri 11-Jul-08 08:48:34

oh and good luck!

I lost over 3 stone in about 4 months - easy

colacubes Fri 11-Jul-08 09:04:35

Thanks for the luck, I am determined, think I will have eggs and bacon for breakfast, cause thats all thats in the fridge, so looks like a red day.

arfur Fri 11-Jul-08 09:55:09

Hi, Have just reached one stone off with SW and have another half - 1 stone left to lose. I have found the SW website really helpful - have a look at the sample menu's for ideas and also their recipes etc. You will need your class password to access the site but you can get it from your fat club consultant! HTH.

colacubes Fri 11-Jul-08 14:37:07

Well done arfur, i cant wait to lose a stone, will be so happy when I get rid of this 3 stone. how long has it taken?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now