Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What's the new bit of diet all about?

(16 Posts)
choclover Tue 25-Jan-05 19:54:15

My sw consultant was really good but has now left, the class i've now joined is really unfriendly and they seem put out by me and my friend going. For this reason i know nothing about this new mixture red/green day. Can anyone help??

WigWamBam Wed 26-Jan-05 18:16:24

No idea but giving this a bit of a bump

Yorkiegirl Wed 26-Jan-05 18:18:02

Message withdrawn

choclover Wed 26-Jan-05 20:33:41

Yes sorry, i think i do mean mix and match. Just been to get weighted tonight, lost 2lb but leader nowhere to be seen, so couldn't ask her about it. Anyone out there using the mix and match thing, if so, is it any good?

choclover Wed 26-Jan-05 20:34:38

I mean mix 2 max, what am i on!!!

Demented Wed 26-Jan-05 20:39:47

Not got a clue either, my ever so helpful consultant decided we didn't need to know about it! [quizzical emoticon]

Yorkiegirl Wed 26-Jan-05 20:50:10

Message withdrawn

choclover Wed 26-Jan-05 22:22:54

Thankyou Yorkiegirl, i kind of get it now. Think i'll just stick to red and green days, tend to get enough meat or carbs from the healthy extra's anyway. Sometimes complicating things make it harder. Unless anyone disagrees and has lost loads by doin the mix 2 max ?????

So demented, you're consultant's a chocolate tea pot too?

BethAndHerBrood Wed 26-Jan-05 22:23:05

Sorry yorkie girl, i don't think that's right. Mix2Max is where you can have a red breakfast, green lunch and a red tea if you want, or in any other combo,what you described is Success Express, with the one third/two thirds thing.

Twiglett Wed 26-Jan-05 22:24:32

on the successexpress thing do you have to worry about how high the food is piled?

eg I could imagine a tall jacket potato with chilli and flat veg .. IYKWIM

Twiglett Wed 26-Jan-05 22:24:59

and what if you don't eat all the food on your plate?

choclover Wed 26-Jan-05 22:26:15

What happens with the healthy extra's with the mix2max thing then please Bethandherbrood?

BethAndHerBrood Wed 26-Jan-05 22:33:22

Twiglett, pile the food as high as you like, BUT the whole plate has to be piled the same. It's all about keeping the proportion of food right. And you've got to eat it all! You can have seconds as well, but also in the 1/3 and 2/3 quantities. With the healthy extras you have those as normal, choose 1 or 2 from a and b. for the the syns on success express you have to use the highest syn value - so if for example a cake was 3 syns on green but 5 syns on red, you would have to count it as 5. HTH.

BethAndHerBrood Wed 26-Jan-05 22:33:46

Phew!!

choclover Wed 26-Jan-05 23:53:44

Thankyou, thats cleared it up for me. Have you tried it yourself? Any good ideas for meals on a mix2max day?

Yorkiegirl Thu 27-Jan-05 10:05:11

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now