Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Second Weigh In

(9 Posts)
BubblesDeVere Sat 22-Jan-05 06:05:43

Morning all,

I have had my second weigh in this morning, and I've lost 3lbs this week. Making it a total of 13lb in two weeks.

Must be honest, after last weeks 10lb less I was dissappointed with 3lbs, but I know I have to be realistic, I know I can't possibly lose 10lbs a week and remain healthy.

I am using my hypnosis tapes about twice a day and I'm noticing I'm not interested in snacks etc, usually after weigh in I get myself a sandwich with loads of mayo and cheese, olives on etc, but don't really fancy one today, so hopefully the tapes are working their magic.

BubblesDeVere Sat 22-Jan-05 13:29:42

Bump

miam Sat 22-Jan-05 13:32:05

13lbs in 2 weeks !!!!!! Wow - that is absolutely fabulous! 3lb is a very substantial weight loss bubbles - you should be very very proud of yourself!

Evesmama Sat 22-Jan-05 13:54:25

well done bubbles3lb is a fabulous loss!!!

coppertop Sat 22-Jan-05 14:36:56

Well done, Bubbles! 3lb is a brilliant weight loss. Congratulations on losing nearly a stone in 2 weeks too.

champs Sat 22-Jan-05 17:49:25

well done bubbles!!

Evesmama Fri 28-Jan-05 09:55:53

HEY BUBBLES..WHERE ARE YOU???
how are you this week

BubblesDeVere Sat 29-Jan-05 14:19:57

Hiya Evesmamma,

I gained 3lb this week, .

I knew that I would though, had a bad couple of days where I just craved stodgy food. Back to it today though, so aiming for 4lb next week.

Evesmama Sat 29-Jan-05 20:29:38

posted on your other one honey...dont worry, its more of a marathon, its not a race, so take your time and take in the sights!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now