Talk

Advanced search

Exercise, a diet that's wise and a bit of diddly dum

(4 Posts)
FatFluckerFio Mon 10-Jan-05 11:46:53

so what exercise are you doing?

I am just walking and cycling, is this enough?

BethAndHerBrood Mon 10-Jan-05 11:53:49

I walk about 4 miles a day on the school runs, and extra to walk the dog. I also use a friend's exercise machine, but can only manage 10 minutes at the moment! It's one of those things that you kind of "walk" on, and move your arms as well! As you can tell, i'm very knowledgeable about this subject!!!!

karenanne Mon 10-Jan-05 11:54:12

hi fio
if its more than you usually do then i would say yes.

im having a bit of a health kick not calling it a diet,ive got a stone to lose so im just eating healthier ie jacket spuds instead of chips,brown bread instead of white ,more fruit and salads .that way im not depriving myself.

as for exercise my dd got a dancemat for xmas ,its got an aerobics stage on it as well so in the mornings i do that for half an hour then dance on there for another half hour.lol.its exercise i wouldnt normally do and fun too.also when doing the school run i walk at a quicker pace when dd isnt with me,it gets the heart pumping.

ive been doing this for a couple of weeks now and already feel better.

FatFluckerFio Mon 10-Jan-05 14:04:35

right both dogs have had a jolly fast and long walk each!

I just find it difficult to do anything else when the kids are with me. A brisk walk is impossible. Any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: