Talk

Advanced search

Anyone done the Tesco e-diet?

(7 Posts)
Bubbaloo Tue 26-Feb-08 22:00:58

I had a brief look online the other day and it seemed quite good.They asked a few health questions aswell as asking if there was anything I wanted to limit on the diet such as carbs,red meat,dairy etc...
I ticked the relevant boxes as it said it was sending me my free diet plan,but on the next page it asked for my payment details which was £30 for 10 weeks which is where I logged offgrin.
I don't mind paying the £3 per week but just wanted to check on what they actually send you.Do they send you a daily diet plan to follow or something else?
Does anyone know,please?

Tia.

SpacePuppy Wed 27-Feb-08 17:45:55

Hi, they don't end you anything as such, you have access to an online diet. You can change your preferences at anytime. Change your diets as well. I took it as you are reminded to weigh in every week. It is just to keep me motivated. I don't follow any of their recommended diets anymore, but I'm still using the weigh in section. Also if you put on any weight one of the doctors sends you an email to ask how you're doing and if you need any support or advice. I was tempted to stop, but knowing myself, if I stop weighing in I will stop watching my diet. All in the mind really.

Bumperlicioso Tue 26-May-09 15:30:01

Bumping this thread for more responses, anyone else tried the Tesco diet? I need some sort of external motivation to help me lose some weight.

Bumperlicioso Tue 26-May-09 22:21:53

Bump again

VelvetCushions Wed 27-May-09 21:23:07

I tried it but gave up following the diet. It was good for about 2 weeks and I got a few good recipes.
The plans do seem to be good.

If you just want motivation or a weigh in try Food Focus to record your cals and exercise or Sparkpeople for charts, logs, forums, exercise videos and diet plans. Its an American site though so the diet plans are rubbish grin
They're both free.

crazystace Wed 01-Dec-10 10:09:17

No I haven't tried that one. Done a few diets in my time but the best by far is celebrity slim. Been on it a couple of months now and the weight keeps coming off - 1-2lbs a week. It's a meal replacement diet (2 meals for 2 bars, shakes or soups). It really does work, feeling great!

BooBooGlass Wed 01-Dec-10 10:10:27

Arrrgghhhhhhhhh STOP SPAMMING bloody celebrity slim. Take your sachets and shove them

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: